Monday, October 19, 2015

Simply Neutrals Tuesday


Hello my dear friends,
last Tuesday my computer crashed and  I'm finally back online. Well, I had to buy a new one.
 I just started on a Christmas gift book which you can see above.
The inside will have pockets for small gifts to be tucked inside.


The Lavender bag was purchased at a local craft fare and smells so good.


My window board decorated for fall. The felted pumpkins were a gift from my dear friend Patti.

Wishing you all a lovely week and I will catch up with you tonight.
Linking up with Wen's Simply Neutrals Tuesday @ Apple & Apricot
Hope you will have a peek.

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments. Speaking of comments - I still have problems commenting and if you have email notifications you will not get an email telling you
 I left one. This is very frustrating but I have no clue how to fix it.
Hugs and love,





7 comments:

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

HI Marie! Your little book promises to be stunning. Glad you are up and running with a computer again. By the way, I received your comment just fine! Hugs, Sue

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh my Marie this is a wonderful post~
What a beautiful cover for your book! It is vintage loveliness.
I like all your contributions here (the music, laces, buttons - - and great vintage image.) I am always inspired, every time I visit.
The vignette with the lavender bag is very pretty; as is your sweet Autumn pumpkins!
Will look for you on Simply Neutrals Tuesday~
Blessings, Karen

Bente said...

Hi Marie. Love that book, it`s beautiful.
Hugs from here

Lululiz said...

Oh what a sweet little book its going to be! Love what you have done so far. Thats a gorgeous lavender bag, as well, must have been a nice craft fair.

Dorthe said...

My dear Marie,
Your book is so adorable, lovely with the christmas image, and sweetness, and the lavender bag with your watch is beautiful, too, a wonderful photo, dear. I also love the pumpkins, they are amazing the way they are loosely felted, only.
I hope you could save the importent things from your chrasched computer Marie ?,I have been without internet 3 days, and also my daughter and the kids were here, last week :-)
And a good news for you, my gastroscopy went all well, nothing to be found ,and I`m relieved ,even the problem is still there.
Well it became kind of private here, I hope it is ok, dearest friend.
Sending you many thoughts, and love.
Dorthe

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Marie
These are all so beautiful! I always enjoy coming to visit you here. Your blog is always inspiring and peaceful. Don't know what it is but it has a calming effect on my soul! :-)
I am so happy you have your computer fixed! I hate when they die or we lose internet!
Thanks for sharing!
Nancy

AppleApricot Wen said...

Your book is so gorgeous, Marie. And your vignettes are beautiful with the beautiful lavender bag and the pumpkins with the gorgeous flowers! But oh dear, I hope no important files were lost when your computer crashed... xx hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails