Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New Bezels


Hello my dear friends,
sorry for not being around much but life sometimes just happens.
Today I would like to share with you some of the bezels I made.


                                

                                                          Open back bezels and

wire frames. I really like how they turned out but must admit that I'm running out of images to use.

If you have a link with lovely images to share that would be greatly appreciated.
Have a lovely week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. Will catch up with you all over he next few days.

Hugs and love,









6 comments:

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Hi Marie! Ireland Rose Nostalgia on Etsy has some beautiful digital images. I provided the link on my post of a few days ago. Hope you find what you're looking for. Those bezels are stunning! XO Sue

margits.bastelstube@kabsi.at said...

wow - das sind wieder ganz wundervolle werke! eines schöner wie das andere. ein herrliche handarbeit, liebe marie!
glg
margit

Nancy Carr said...

Beautiful! I love them all. Thank you for sharing.

Dorthe said...

My dear Marie, oh so many beautiful bezels you have created, they are so lovely ornated (can I say so ? ) I mean wonderful with the soldered flowers and you even added bling to two of them- I love that,too.
I will try to see if I have some links or things to send you sweetie.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Love from Dorthe

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Marie
These soldered frames are so very sweet. I love the flowers, roses and the added rhinestones. Beautiful and delicate soldering!
I think you know most of the same links as me for images Marie.
Cemerony Share is another and there's theartofaltering.ning.com where you have to sign in as a member but you will love some of the free vintage images there from Lesley.
Sending love and hugs,
Suzy

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

The bezels and wire frames are just fabulous, dear Marie.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend :)!
Hugs,
Julia

Related Posts with Thumbnails