Friday, January 10, 2014

More Gifts To Share

Hello my dear friends,
 I would like to share a few more gifts I received over the last couple of weeks.
This old and tattered album from dear Debbie @ Mosaic Magpie has a special story.
About half year ago Debbie posted a few items on her blog unsure if she wanted to sell or to keep.
One of these items was the photo album I admired from the beginning and tried to convince her to keep
it. Some time later in the year she asked me if I still remember the photo album and to my surprise she mentioned that she saved it for me and that the album is already on its way to me.
How sweet is that ?

DSCN0040


DSCN0039
Thank you so much ,Debbie. That was so sweet of you and I will do something special
with it.
*********************************************
Dear Alexandra sent the lovely card below along with a beautiful French postcard.

DSCN0030
Thank you so much,dear Alex.

--------------------------------------------------------------
The last gift arrived three days ago from dear Katherine,all the way from Canada.
Unfortunately it got stuck at customs for a couple of weeks.
Isn't the saltshaker  ornament just lovely? I hope you can see the tiny white tree inside.
Thank you so much,dear Katherine.

DSCN0032

I feel so very blessed to have such wonderful and talented friends.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and I hope you all had a good start in 2014.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs and love,

Marie







13 comments:

Lululiz said...

I can't say it often enough, bloggy friends are the best!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

How sweet! Beautiful gifts indeed!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh what wonderful gifts
I just sold two old photo albums similar to yours
The french postcard is sweet and that is an adorable little glass shaker

Happy 2014

trisha too said...

Wonderfully sweet--as are all your beautiful gifties!

:)

Robin said...

Such wonderful gifts from your friends Marie. Blogging friends are the best!

Hugs,
Robin

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood said...

Dear Marie, I hope you also had a good start in the New Year.
The presents you received are so beautiful and thoughtful, indeed very talented friends !
Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs Mieke xxx

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Enjoy the lovely gifts, my dear Marie!
Have a happy weekend!
Hugs,
Julia

Mosaic Magpie said...

It is a strange thing when we spot an item on a sale table and it screams at us to buy it....you take it home, your head full of dreams on what you will create with it....then it sits...and sits...still speaking to your heart, but sitting all the same. That is how the album was here in my home, sitting and waiting to be made anew. Now, in your capable hands it will live again. Love the photos!
xo,
Deb

Dorthe said...

Dearest Marie,
you so deserves all your beautiful gifts ,-friend,-
I can see how you fell in love with that wonderful album ,how very sweet of Deb to send it to you.
And the cards from Alex, are beautiful,too.
I also got one of sweet Katherine`s little salt shaker christmas ornaments, they are the cutest .
Marie have a lovely saturday evening , and sunday,too.
I send you much love and hugs.
Dorthe,xx

Anneke said...

hello marie
such a beautiful gifts and how beautiful they are.
i still have your lovely pillow which i got from you.
hugs from Ann

Martina said...

What did you get for a wonderful and generous gifts from your friends, Marie! One thing is magical and delightful than the other. Is not that great? I'm so happy for you.
Have a nice week my dear.
Hugs MARTINA

Unknown said...

All the gifts that were sent to you are so beautiful Marie, they are in your good care. Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Jayne said...

Such wonderful gifts from your friends Marie, they are all so beautiful, love the tiny salt shaker.

Related Posts with Thumbnails