Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More Gifts From The Heart

Hello my dear friends,
I just came back from a mini vacation and didn't had the chance to post my birthday gifts from my fantastic blogging friends before I left.The altered matchbox was created by dear Martina @ Stempelgewerkel.
Martina is  the steampunk queen and the matchbox is just so her. Isn't it beautiful? The box was filled with all kind of cool stuff for me to use.



Martina also spoiled me with one of her steampunk canvases. Such a stunning piece and I love everything about it.


Thank you so very much, dear Martina.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The next gifts came all from dear Alexandra @ Cottage Dreams. Beautiful vintage lace, fabric and

the fabric note book below.

A wonderful collaged card.

Altered matchbox filled with buttons.



This gorgeous framed collage and the lace bag below. It all just left me speechless:)

Thank you so much again, dear Alexandra.

All the way from Australia, from dear Suzy @ Suziqusthreadworks arrived these lovely gifts.

This most beautiful tag, a gorgeous fabric hanging and


also bits of laces, fabric and hankies for me to play with.


Thank you so much,dear Suzy.
Again my apologies for posting late again. Hopefully by next week my life will normalize again.
Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.

Hugs and love,

11 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You've received lots of fantastic gifts, my dear Marie. Blogging friends just know so very well what we love. Enjoy all the precious creations.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Hugs,
Julia

Jayne said...

How wonderful each and every gift is as it has been made especially with you in mind. All to treasure forever and remind you of your blogging friends. You have lots of new bits and bobs to play and experiment with in your own work.

Bente said...

Oh, what beautiful treasures you got from your friends. Love all of them.

Hugs from here

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood said...

Wow Marie, what gorgeous gifts you received, they realy spoiled you :)
Enjoy all your lovely treasures !!!
Have a wonderful sunny week :)

Hugs Mieke xxx

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

What beautiful treasures from such wonderful friends. Marie, you must be in awe! Have a great day. Sue

Martina said...

Ach, Marie, das freut mich sehr, dass Dir die Sachen gefallen.
Die Geschenke von Alexandra und Suzy sind atemberaubend schön! Ich freue micht mit Dir.
Danke, für diesen Post.
Hab ein schönes Wochenende, meine Liebe.
Hugs MARTINA

Sugar Lump Studios said...

These are all so beautiful Marie! So many pretties for a lovely lady! Lucky you! Hope you are enjoying your summer (and keeping cool)!

Nancy

Unknown said...

These are all such beautiful, loving gifts which you will treasure for sure dear Marie, have a lovely weekend, hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Dorthe said...

My dear Marie,
such beautiful and lovely gifts from our dear friends,- they are all so gorgeous, and beautiful!! You are loved my dearest friend- by me too!!!
I hope all is well and that you enjoy summer...here I`m still so bussy with the kids and their parents showing up for hollidayes on different times- but we had some happy dayes with Rune, and the kids!!
This weekend we celebrate Gustavs birthday- and then there is a weeks rest untill Nadja will be here with the kids,too :-)
I send you much love ,my dear Marie!!
Dorthe,xx

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Sweet Marie
You have received some gorgeous gifts from some dear friends as well as some things to create with as well. Martina and Alexandra too know just what you love!
Thanks sweetie for showing my little gifts here too - I know that you love it all.
Hope the reno is getting closer to being finished so you can relax into some routine again!
Have a lovely weekend
and sending love and hugs to you dear friend,
Suzy

Anonymous said...

You receive such wonderful gifts because you yourself have such a warm and giving heart.
A quite stunning array of crafted gifts from your dear friends.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts with Thumbnails