Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Better late than never...........

Look what I received today! This beautiful Christmas ornament from Lynne @ Adorn
Story behind the late Christmas ornament:
Lynne had her first Blog anniversary in December and I was one of the lucky winners. It should have arrived in time for christmas  but never made it. About a week ago it was delievered back to Lynne.  Lynne was kind enough to rewrapp it and sent it again.As an extra surprise, Lynne included a gorgeous lace,ribbon and
 the wonderful card you can see below.Dear Lynne, thank you so very much for the extra effort sending the package again. I will give this little treasure  a special place on my Christmas tree. Right now it hangs in my studio where I can see it.

If you haven't visited Lynne @ Adorn go and have a look at her beautiful creations.
Have a wonderful day my dear friends  and thank you so much for stopping by.
Also a big thank you for all your lovely comments about my pillows:)


Hugs and love,


18 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo worth the wait!

Tammy said...

So lovely....what a beautiful ornament...and definately worth the wait.
smiles...Tammy

Barbara Jean said...

Very sweet!~
blessings
barbara jean

CuddlyBunny said...

Such a kindness from Lynne!

And, such a wonderful bit of artistic joy!

joy said...

Such a beautiful ornament - and so nice of Lynn to resend it!

Scrappy Grams said...

I would love to receive a Christmas gift in March! gorgeous!

Art From The heart said...

What a beautiful ornament and a great story too!
Hugs, Amy

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, how wonderful that Lynne's gift arrived! And how beautiful! And I just saw the gift that you sent to Sonya and it is so gorgeous!
XO

Ann said...

so pretty!!! well worth the wait!

sharon said...

What a great surprise!! Like Christmas again.......very beautiful!! Hugs!

Junkin Gypsies said...

Good Evening Marie!
It Would be a Cherished Surprise Anytime it arrived! Her Work is Lovely!
Hope you had a Wonderful Day!
Hugs
Jill

Evy said...

There is no season for the attractive things and this creation is a part of it, it is sublime!

Happy day

Lululiz said...

I wonder what sort of journey it has been on in the meantime, might have been on a round the world trip!
It is a lovely ornament and how fortunate that it has finally found its way to you.

Dorthe said...

The ornament is so beautifull, dear Marie- and I love the card, aswell- lovely.
Hugs to you, and a sunny day--here it shines a bit pale-today :)-
xx Dorthe

Tina said...

What a sweet ornament Marie. Absolutely beautiful and so worth waiting for.
Have a lovely day
xo Tina

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Marie, I am so glad that it was delivered back to my home. It has been such a long wait for you and I was sure it had disappeared in limbo between Scotland and Germany.
When I saw the image of the birds I thought of you and of course the little girl I picked up here.
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

It was well worth the wait ;-)

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Marie, It's great that the package got back to Lynne instead of disappearing forever. It would have been a shame. That is such a pretty ornament. How sweet of Lynne to add some extra goodies.
Big HUGS,
Julia

Related Posts with Thumbnails